About Me

My photo
M.Abid is my name. People call me abid for short. People wish me “happy birthday” on 22 march. I will be turning 17 on that day this year. [[2011]] Currently In a Relationship,sorry =D no more vacancy . I'm still madly in love with Her and she was the best :') My cats are my darlings. My mates are my friend. They are crazy but I still love them. I go to a all boys school. St. joseph. I am a malay(mixs) with bidayuh(My mother side is bidayuh). May not look like one but yea I am. I swear a lot and it’s already a habit. It’s sinful but can’t help it. I don’t like rules. I hate them. My parents hates me and i hate them too. ( ♥ in my heart actually ) I have to admit. I’m not perfect at all. Not even near to it. I’m normal tall for a boy. Maybe too tall -.- 172 cm // 51 kg Under weight? Yupp. Blame my parents? Nehhh. I just don’t grow fat. Don’t be jealous :P Unless you’ve lived my life, Don’t judge me because you don’t know, Never have & never will know every little thing & detail about me. I love my life. Talk all your shit as if I give a fuck. Haters like to talk about me like I’m the best things in their life.

CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Visitor~~~~~~~~~

Sunday 30 October 2011

The First Flying Hotel In The World

Hi and hello,we meet again for the 3rd time =)
How are you doing ? i hope you doing just fine ^^
Today,i would like to share an article that will shock you.
Ever heard of  "Flying Hotel"  before ????? if yes,where ? i never seen one of that before,not in my entire life =)
Now,what you about to see is,a photo of the first "Flying Hotel" that was built in
"Panki-Tomilino,Russia".....
Front View...........

Air View.....
Side View....











This is the photo from the first flying hotel in the world.It takes up to five years to change
"Mikhail Mil V-12" Soviet union made......
There were only two prototypes ever made the "BIGGEST" helicopter in the world...

This super helicopter is transformed into the largest helicopter in the world's first flying hotel in the world.Helicopter company purchased one of the prototype helicopter from Leontyevich located in "Panki-Tomilino,Russia" where this helicopter been built in 2004....

This is an extraordinary work great appear similar to a double-evacuation bus.
135 feet long and 45 feet high with the ability to lift maximum load of 105 thousand pounds and reach a maximum speed of 255 km / hour  (158 miter/hour) ......

A 5-Star Luxury hotel with 18 rooms features.Each Sound-proof room is equipped with Queen-size bed,fine linens,a mini-bar,coffee maker,internet access WIFI,and all the amenities of other luxury....

_________________________________________________________________


More photo to be show ----------->


The sound-proof room view........











Every room is equipped with queen-size
bed with fine linens view.....









A mini-bar,and a place for coffee maker view ......










Well,i think this is the toilet of course..
Luxury isn't it ? =)













Here it is,the place of internet access WIFI,and all the amenities of other luxury view....









_________________________________________________________________

Well,it is time for me to go now.that's all for today ^_^
Hope you enjoy the article i just share to you all about 
"The First Flying Hotel In The World" ...
Luxury hotel isn't it ? i wish i was there and feels how does luxury life feels and looks like......

More interesting article will be *UPDATE* soon,very soon.....................


Time to go now........ 

Good Evening Readers..........
Good Evening Friends.................
Good Bye Blog.............
Happy Reading.................

And Lastly :
<3 T.A.H.G <3 

Good Bye..................................
To Be Continue..................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny Snow Pointer Shiny Snow Pointer Shiny Snow Pointer