About Me

My photo
M.Abid is my name. People call me abid for short. People wish me “happy birthday” on 22 march. I will be turning 17 on that day this year. [[2011]] Currently In a Relationship,sorry =D no more vacancy . I'm still madly in love with Her and she was the best :') My cats are my darlings. My mates are my friend. They are crazy but I still love them. I go to a all boys school. St. joseph. I am a malay(mixs) with bidayuh(My mother side is bidayuh). May not look like one but yea I am. I swear a lot and it’s already a habit. It’s sinful but can’t help it. I don’t like rules. I hate them. My parents hates me and i hate them too. ( ♥ in my heart actually ) I have to admit. I’m not perfect at all. Not even near to it. I’m normal tall for a boy. Maybe too tall -.- 172 cm // 51 kg Under weight? Yupp. Blame my parents? Nehhh. I just don’t grow fat. Don’t be jealous :P Unless you’ve lived my life, Don’t judge me because you don’t know, Never have & never will know every little thing & detail about me. I love my life. Talk all your shit as if I give a fuck. Haters like to talk about me like I’m the best things in their life.

CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Visitor~~~~~~~~~

Monday 31 October 2011

Mass Suicide Because Of The Teachings Of The Deviationist

Good Evening.......
I hope you all have a nice evening........=)
Today i would like to share another article about --------->
"Mass Suicide Because Of The Teachings Of The Deviationist" ........What is "Deviationist" means ???
In bahasa Melayu,it's mean "Ajaran Sesat"

What really happen is........
Heresy is founded at the end of the 1970's, under the leadership of "Jim Jones", the flow of this cult is separate from the world's solitary life in a forest in South America. Following a number of concerns, in 1978, United State Congressman, "Leo Ryan", to visit Jonestown in the mission territory of the fact finder.When Ryanwould leave Jonestown, eighteen members of the cult who want to leave the flow of worship is trying to follow the flow of join,which also serves as the foul occurred.Member of the worship of fire to those who try to leave gambling.....

Congressman Ryan, three journalists, and one member who tried to escape the flow of worship, were killed. Eleven people injured. Several hours after the killing, ordered the worship of the flow of it's member to commit mass suicide by drinking "Potassium Cyanide" .... The sons died first, the baby was killed by poison inserted into the mouth by suction. After that, more than nine hundred people, including children, poisoned themselves....

_________________________________________________________________


The photo of Mass Commit Suicide ------------>







_________________________________________________________________

Well,that's all for today,just a simple and a short article for today.
Sorry =/ I'm totally exhausted today, maybe next time....
I just hope that you enjoy the article that i just share to you about 
"Mass Suicide Because Of The Teaching Of The Deviationist" .........



As usual,time to go now......
Good Evening Readers............
Good Evening Friends..............
Good Bye Blog..............
Happy Reading................


<3 Tiara Amira Bt.Hata <3

Good Bye................................................
To Be Continue..............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny Snow Pointer Shiny Snow Pointer Shiny Snow Pointer